At Littlepay, our passion is to make transit payments effortless. We’re looking for a Solution Consultant in London to join our Solutions Consultancy Team. You will be working closely with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to craft and communicate optimum solution strategies that deliver our specialised omni channel payment platform to the transit industry.
As part of the Solutions Consultancy team you will be expected to have a strong technical background. However, you will also have the ability to perform across the sales lifecycle, build an appreciation of business and technical considerations and communicate those as part of your recommendations, proposals and plans.
- Articulate and demonstrate the benefits and values of our solutions to clients, partners and all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with our clients, partners, commercial and product teams to collect, analyse and clarify business and technical requirements for complex transit deployments that need to integrate with Littlepay SDK and APIs
- Contribute to technical sales proposals, presentations, partnership agreements and other solutions collateral required to support the closure of a deal
- Communicate statements of work, solution descriptions, business requirements, integration plans, success criteria and test cases where necessary to help integrating parties understand and agree on how they will interact with Littlepay
- Identify transit customer and industry trends and contribute to ideas for product development and innovation
- Highlight, report and manage project risks & issues prior to implementation
What you’ll need
- Minimum BSc Hons 2.1 or above in Computing Science, Software Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or sales engineering role in transit, mobility and/or payments industry
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a client-facing role such as Technical Sales/ Technical Account Management or similar, preferably in the Payments Industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including an ability to translate technical concepts and industry trends (fares, rules, payments) to non-technical audiences across varying levels of seniority
- An ability to help technical stakeholders to integrate with APIs and SDKs, with a keen understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- In-depth experience of working with SaaS API-based business solutions
- Experience planning, scoping and managing client-facing projects
- Possess entrepreneurial DNA: you get things done, are flexible to changes, eager to learn, resilient to failure, and persistent to make an impact.
- Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies and tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Confluence
What we value
- Business level language ability in a European language (French, Spanish, etc)
- Experience in bid management
In return, you’ll get...
The opportunity to work with a hard-working, intelligent and fun group of professionals, across the UK, EU, USA, Latin America and Australia who are revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary, truly flexible work conditions, private health insurance, cycle-to-work scheme and a pet-friendly working space in the heart of London. You'll have the opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem and be involved in the provision of critical services that impact millions of daily commuters. All within the tight-knit environment of an agile scale-up.
What’s great about working with us at Littlepay:
- Inclusive and diverse team who celebrates the uniquenesses we all bring to the company, whether neurological, cultural, gender and sexual identities, background etc
- Significant learning and development programs
- International travel opportunities
- Littlepay company wide public holiday
- We understand people have complex lives and we want you to feel comfortable to bring your authentic self to work
Our Littlepay values:
We value trust and trustworthiness.
- We begin from a place of deep trust, believing in our colleagues to know their stuff, take initiative, and get the job done. We build trust through transparent, forthright and honest communications, and by following through on our commitments.
We embrace challenge.
- We’re OK with challenging the status-quo and we aim to be thought-leaders as we navigate our evolving space. We actively seek out opportunities to be better at what we do, to grow, to ask for help, and to not be afraid to try new things.
We solve problems, together.
- As we scale and break new ground, there is a constant stream of problems to solve - small and large. As individuals we lean into problems and don’t let them daunt us or deter us from our goals. We also actively bring in others so we can draw on our collective wisdom, collaborating within and across teams, with our partners and customers.
We deliver with speed and agility.
- Littlepay has a reputation for agility, speed, and excellent engineering. Decisiveness and rapid execution remains our greatest defence against competitors. Given the critical nature of our service, we know that continued success will require us to balance the tension between “speed and agility” and “quality”. We must be vigilant against unnecessary friction, politics, and bureaucracy.
We are candid and kind.
- We don’t shy away from direct or difficult conversations, giving constructive feedback when it’s needed. We do so with respectful candour and positive intent assuming the best in each other and always being mindful of the person first and the issue second.
If you’ve been shortlisted for the role, a People and Culture team member will be in touch to organise an interview to start with. A short workplace preferences questionnaire will also be sent to help us to learn more about the way you prefer to work. This will be a two-stage interview process. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or if you require any accommodations for any stage in the interview process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Additionally, if you don’t meet all of the criteria (we know that some minority groups and women tend to avoid applying if they don’t), please still apply. We really enjoy meeting diverse people who might bring a fresh perspective on a problem we need to solve!
If the role and our culture at Littlepay interests you, we encourage you to please apply.